To our deer customers
Thank you for entrusting us to process your deer!
Tips to make the experience as painless as possible:
- Have your cancelled deer permit with seal number with you when you drop off your boneless deer trim.
- Please give us your cell phone number (not a friend's or family member's number). If you are dropping off a deer for someone else you must have the permit holders contact information.
- We will text or call you when your deer is ready to pick up. We ask that you have your deer picked up within 2 weeks after we notify you. Any longer and we may charge storage fees. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR DEER BACK IN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME.
- If you have donated deer trim, you must have a game custody transfer tag filled out by the permit holder.
- We will not accept your deer trim if you do not know how you want it cut. We must have instructions before you leave the building.
What to expect
- We will not take your boneless deer trim unless it is in clear, food grade bags. NO trash bags or shopping bags.
- All sausage quantities listed on the invoice are in pounds. Not packages.
- Jerky dries down to 1/3 of the original weight. The invoice lists starting (wet) weight. If you are billed for 9 pounds of jerky you will have 3 pounds to take home (not packages).
- We add 40% pork trim to everything but Dried Deer and Jerky. Your weights will increase.
For Example: If you ask for 10 pounds of Summer sausage (OR ANYTHING but jerky and dried deer) on the cutting instructions, you will be billed for 17 pounds and you will take home 17 pounds.